Friday, March 07, 2008

Ohaiyo minasan!.
I am NOT rotting, don't worry =D
Managed to wake up early to take my med,
then went back play psp.
So sad la, I need to buy a memory card enough to save my games.
Cos I'm currently using my bro's card,
and pathetically, he only has 2 games -.-
Warrior some more.
Bo bian, I'm super negotiable.
LOL.
But hor, the game was nice leh,
kill those freaking creatures till very shiok =D

Several more mins I gonna go bathe then prepare myself to meet Hao Hao =D
Yeah~
Can crap to her bout yesterday's work le =)
Iyo, I realise I can't live without crapping.

Today after work may be meeting my korkor at Raffles area,
so we can take cab home tgt!.
Yeah!.
Save money =P
Anyway, cab driver is our uncle,
he very nice de =D
Then we can crap home again.

Kao!.
My life's full of crap!
LOL.

Alright, gtg le =D
Tc peeps!.
Be back again tml =)

Where shall I rot tml?...


No comments: