Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today...

Damn tired, though not busy at all.
Felt super bad of lieing to my mum that I'd gone to the library,
but I didn't. Went to work in Lotus instead.
I just don't wanna hurt her in either way, know she can't bare her daughter to carry all those heavy plates.
Whenever I did something wrong to mum, I love her more =P
Whenever I see my dad sleep so soundly on the bed or sofa, my heart aches instantly =(

In the morning, went jogging with darling 2 Jie at the nearest park.
In the afternoon, had lunch at mountain top with 2 Jie and 6 meis.
In the evening, worked in Lotus.

During work, I was so fumed by that stupid guy. Really feel like smacking him lo. RRrrrrr...
Things he did that made me feel so condemned.
1. Spoke loudly in front of customers
2. Step out to me and crap tones of shit when I'm serving the customers
3. Love to leave stupid and dirty stuffs for me to do
4. Left the working place to smoke
5. Pervetic moves -_-

With such working attitude of his, I've no hope for Lotus Grill le.
Everyone is leaving the place, I don't wish to stay anymore.
I missed MeiQi Ahyi and Sotong Jie a lot =(
MeiQi Ahyi always grab the chance to accompany me at riverbank, she's always that sweet =)
While Sotong Jie, I hope she's doing well now and look forward to meeting them soon!!!...

I've decided to tell Mr Sam that I gonna put an end to work on sunday le. (Tml)
Cos school gonna start soon and
I WANNA STUDY HARD!

Lastly, I thought I would see that today but I didn't. Thought I won't have to worry for my supper, but I still have to =(
It's getting bad. No good.

Cares,
Manda

No comments: