Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A boring Wednesday -_-

Ended AIMM at 9am
and went Design canteen to eat,
had a fish fillet set... and yummy~
Then crapped with Mich, Issac and Mark. lol.

And now I'm in library using com...to blog -_-
So boring la... sians.
Imagine we'll be like this rotting here in school for 4 hrs. God.
And we're now waiting for PCT lecture at 1pm. An hr lecture and I'll be freed man!.. XP
I gonna go straight home next time!..

School starts and many things gonna change, I gonna get use to it man =(
will be of different class with Mich and rest, though sad but not that bad too
heard Huiyi is in that class too, hopefully we can get along =)
Missing my Qi Jie Meis... Kbox peeps??... When I save enough too =P
Ya 'gals' must really take care of yaself yea!... wahahahs.
Love ya 'gals'!...

Hokay,
Return back to rot T_T

Thoughts of the day:
1. Wanna say sorry to whoever you think you are, and that ya it's my fault but can I be saved from a life-time penalty?... It's not fair either you know. Had I not done my best in the past and as if everyone is hating me now =( Whatever.

Announcement of the day:
1. The Acer guy passed me the brochure twice -_- lol.
2. I saw Taizi pict at CCA board!!.. Yeapy!...He's in Taekwondo!!... =) God, gonna see him soon. Muahahhhahahahahahas!!!!....
3. Eric ar, take good care of your health man!... get more rest wor =D And my good news for you is that Taizi really is in Taekwondo!... My future will lie on your hand to help me find more bout him!... Wahahas.

Great, I'm done for the day. Have a nice day peeps!..

Love,
Crazy gal.

No comments: