Thursday, April 19, 2007


hmm...

hmm....

hmm.....

Rotting away now......

Just woke up not long ago......

Had a full breakfast- bread again -_-

Read yesterday's newspaper- Biggest headline: lonelier in University killed a lot of students!

Then learned the song LOVE YOU SO- nice! =)

hmm.....

hmmm....

and here I am blogging.... ya... BLOGGING!

Oh yah, cried yesterday T_T

You guys know what, borrowed some story books from WS national library and one of them was THE GIFT by Danielle Steel.

I have to say she's born to be a novel-teller. Just few pages of how she craft out the story made me cried like hell. You can imagine what a person would look like reading and crying in front of JUST a BOOK!... -_- ---> XP

And now, I'm waiting for new sem's timetable which will be out online at 10am. Very excited!!!... but I must really work hard, not SAY only -_-

Hmm...ya... WORK HARD!

Then what should I do ltr???....

I'm rotting right now...

Gastric not feeling well... what I'd eaten bad yesterday??... couldn't be, everything was nice and alright mah... -_-???...

Wow...it's drizzling now, I didn't even notice it!..and yea....

YEAP!!.... Gotta get my clothes in!!!... Byebye ppl!!

SMILE Smile smile,
MAN Man man da... [pls pardon my lameness]

No comments: