Monday, April 02, 2007

Smiling

I had a fine morning today, Monday.
That happens to convince me that my Monday not gonna be BLUE anymore =)

Went for a simple facial as usual at Evergreen, to unclog my pores, so gals, don't scold me for this kks =P Cos they must be removed or more pimples will breakout =X
Hais, cost me $40...
But I gonna find other salon that uses NIKS products, which matches with the prescription given by Maple Clinic.

I smile more today le, after watching 100% Senorita!!!..
It's a very nice show and I really look forward what gonna happen in the last episode.

What's more, I learnt alot of useful things from the drama, will share with ya guys once I finish the last episode kks =D

And furthermore, I will be meeting my baobeis soon for dinner...

Looking forward!!...

Cheers,
Alive

No comments: