Monday, April 16, 2007

Hokay, basically did lotsa WRONG WRONG stuffs =(

Friday, skipped work and made a lie -_-
which made my 2 precious colleagues so unhappy.
Hey Qian and Shan, sry for what I'd done, it's hard to forgive but do give me a chance to compensate ya gals ks =X
But this day, me and hao really had fun shopping =P
both of us bought a bag for school to start and yup,
we played and crapped along ((:
Rin, Min and Hao gonna start their new sem tml le,
I know they gonna be busy again,
so I treasure each and every seconds with them during the holidays =)
And girls, GAMBATTE KUDASAI!
Love ya gals lots =P


Sunday, slack at home in the afternoon and went for class BBQ.
Reached Pasir Ris Park, got lots of mosquito bites,
and what I'd earned was "I-guides sucks la"
I don't wanna name who said that,
but I know there were 3 I assume.
Guys, I know you're not happy with whatever clique we're in,
but I don't think I need your comments either,
cos it meant nth to me,
I wont bother even =)
If ya guys are great enough,
show me, not talk cock.
Backstabbing is a gone case,
so are some of you.
I know but I chose not to reveal them.
I'm so disappointed with ya guys when I loved the class so much once =(
Now my eyes are my guides.
And dear gal, you're another goodie friend of mine whom I don't wanna lose,
so support instead of criticizing me ks =)
After that, Mich, Ruby and I went Tamp mall for a DISCUSSION.
Duh, we crapped so much lo. lol.
And from there, I'm starting to understand the clique more, closer in other words =P
Hey Mich, I'll be there for you whenever you need an extra listener yea =)
And for what happened during our conversation on sat,
I cried not cos of what you said but what had came to my mind.
It was like out of sudden, I see so much of my past.
Sort of irritated when I thought of those people, they made me puke =(
Manda may change to quite straightforward in future,
so don't be surprised yea =P

To me,
Love and relationship is no longer a topic to me cos I'm not interested at all le.
I've lost hope.
Meis, you're right, I like him quite a lot, but so what, does it matters to him?.
Trust me, he wouldn't have feelings for me in the first place -_-
Meis fu mentioned bout my expectation,
:"too high le.."
But is it really true?...
I've no expectation at all,
simply one whom can love and care for me?.
Likewise for appearance, as long I like it can le =X
So yup, I just simply can't meet one right now, no choice, fate hasn't arrive -_-
Just let nature takes it's course then.

Hokay, that's all so far.

Good news for the day:
1. 2 Jie starting a new life tml =)
2. 1 Jie fu coming back from Taiwan and 1 Jie will be super happy de =)
3. 6 Meis and 6 Meis fu getting much more loving le =P
*Best wishes guys!*

Bad new for the day:
1. Qian and Shan angry with me.
2. Quiting Grill silently.
3. I'm getting from bad to worse.

Cheers and cares,
Manda

No comments: