Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELLO!.
Today is my second last day for Singtel roadshow, congrats me PLS!. :D
I shall gain my freedom right after next week le!~
OMG.
I'd come so far...
Feel so relieved...

AND!.
Penang I'm coming!.
Whew...Thanks goodness my leave is granted. (:

GUGU leaving soon too.
Can't join her for lunch on her last day...
But I'll compensate her one before that!. (:
Will miss her...craps.
LOL.

OMG OMG I'm so excited.

Have ta wake up damn early tml =.=
Gotta reach JE by 8am to get my timesheet or Kelly & I will get our pay late =.=
So yea, MUST TURN IN EARLY! T.T
Am waiting for Dear to call though...
But know he's busy & may call more later than I expect. :(
Feel so helpless at times.
Cos we really meet very little since he started work @ 6range. =.=
Hence I always envy couples that work office hour tgt.
At least they have time for dinner after that.
Hais...

Hence, I'm finding my own entertainment lo.
But I feel great bout it, at least I find the time I spent were seriously worth it all. (:
Like work, like meeting up with my frens, like time with my family & etc.
Kai xin (:

There will be a concert on this coming Friday with my cousin.
So... what shall I be wearing then....
ZZZZzzzzzz...
Nites!

No comments: