Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm not used to bubble milk tea without honey :(
Cos I really am into HONEY MILK TEA!.
LOL.

It's work today.
And I didn't expect HER to come. =.=
The rest were taken aback as well.
From then, we learned more from Luke.
Gotta know, as what he'd said, NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!.
LOL.
Not that he's a bad guy despite of his gentleman outlook,
but he said he's kind of rebellious.
But I understand what he meant by that.
And GUGU!.
You strike that conversation!.
I'm proud of you!
LOL.

GUGU is damn funny these days.
She'd unintentionally released her hu li wei ba.
And she's not that innocent wor!.
LOL.

And I kept laughing when I learned about her Chinese name today.
HAHAHA.

Work is fun, when GUGU is there.
Cos we both xiang yi wei ming over there.
LOL.

AND!.
I enjoyed the meeting with my gals yest!. :D
With Wenna, Deir, YP & MT!
Meet up soon in Dec as agreed!. ^^

Life is so far so good.
Though a bit of emo at times, but I learned a lot from this holiday.
I learn to let go too.
Trying to not allow any emotions to get hold of me.

I know I can.
And I'm improving from my bad temper too. :D
Cos Stupid Shit didn't kanna much from me these days.
LOL.

Recently bought TANAKA WHITE & O2 Bubble Mask.
Big hole in the pocket wor. =.=
Hope its worth it all.
Cos, beauty cant buy. :P

Went SITEC @ Expo with Bro & his fren, Jian Hui.
Kept crapping non-stop.
LOL.
All I could say, age gap is nth to me.
HAHAHA.

Alright, I'm enjoying myself these days!.
KAI XIN! :D

And last but not least!.
Some announcement to make!.
1. I miss OW HUIYI & MICHELLE PHUA & TAN KEWEE & LEE KOKTONG!
2. I miss my STUPID SHIT!
3. All the best to Deir for her coming TP next week!
4. All the best to Jovin & have a good break!
5. I'll be having a short break the week after next!

With every min I'm breathing now, I feel precious about it, cos I made my journey a sweet one. (:
And many thanks to many nice peeps I meet out there!

No comments: