Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Finally it's over!.
Have to say Macroecons today is freaking hard.
To me.
I'm not sure for the rest though.
But it's ended, unless it comes back on the 1st sem during the second year. T.T

And I'm rather relax now.
Only that I need a lot a lot of rest.
As I'll be starting work soon, and it's to be a non-stop one.
I'm so going to bring Shit to a place, to reflexology. :D
I think both of us need some massage man.

I peeped some blogs.
I read them too.
Random things that passed by me, tells me more.
It's normative though.

Things that I wanna speak out after exam, I will, soon.
Things that I know I'll avoid, I'll try facing them instead.

All I can say, showering cares to me makes me feel very awkward,
cos you guys don't really do that in the past.
Random phone calls at night made me feel uncomfortable,
Cos I see no purpose in doing that.

When misunderstandings arise, it's like a row standing against me alone,
pint-pointing that I'm at fault.
When I tried to give explanations, more commotions to come.
When I realized my words worth nth compared to the others, meaning no value at all.
When I love walking people home, but always the one walking back alone.
When I was driving home at night and lost my way, with no one besides me, panicking like shit.
When I'm trying my best to talk, but no one cares.

Hence, I always fear that I do smth wrong, kept me reflecting every now and then.
Hence, I speak less.
Hence, I keep my humor.
Hence, I used to walking back home alone.
Hence, I loathe crowds.
Hence, I learn to know my way back home while driving.
Hence, I learn to give more to others whom deserve more.

Tears made me immune.

You need not feel anything for me, cos if you do, you should already did.
And not now.
To me, everything is just as artificial.

I'm strong about my point,
no matter whether I'm right or wrong.

Thanks to Rin & Min for your milk tea and gifts.
It's very appreciated. (:

But that's my point, need not treat me more, cos I may not deserve it from then.

To this, I don't know when the gap will close, let nature takes its course then.

I couldn't accept friends whom can't understand me.
It makes me choke...

No comments: