Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello!.
Finally I'm back again.
Have the kick to blog some past events.
LOL.

I'm seriously petered out this week.
Working the entire week non-stop!.
This is the ever first time in my life that I risk my health like that. =.=
Crazy me.
And great, next week is another 6 days week for me.
JIA YOU MANDA!.

Today, many funny events came by.
And I think we're all really really fortunate.
When you ever get a chance to sit down & chat with old folks,
you'll really get enlightened somehow.
And I think it's really worth it. (:

Alright, let the pictures talk to you!.


It's my Uncle's Wedding!.
Many blessings to them! . (:

Happy Bdae to Daddy!!!.
I Love You!.
Muacks!. :D
Thanks to them! For a ever wonderful advance bdae celebration!. :D

The real day of my 20th journey!. (:
I wish... *SECRET*...
I LOVE THEM!.
I simply do!. (:


Happy 1st year Anniversary Dear Dear!. :D

YES, I LOVE YOU.
I DO I DO!!!. XP

Bye Bye, to many things in life.
Cos it's hard to get it back then.

I won't deny that I'm still pissed,
but I must admit that I'd given up.
Not now, no more.

No comments: