Monday, November 02, 2009

Thanks Gala for the mask!.
LOL.
Think I'll most probably be using it today man.
I manage to keep my skin less dry now by applying moisturizer as and when after washing my face.
So yeap, good idea hur.
HAHA.

Hais.
Macroecons makes me worry a bit.
Cos not that confident.
But it doesn't make any difference from my first two papers la.
LOL.
=.=

Yesterday smth happened.
And I hope Peiqing is alright now.
Hey gal, cheer up yea.
I believe SF will understand de. (:

And I threw temper on Stupid Shit again yesterday.
Hais.
As usual.
LOL.
But yup, thanks lots dear. (:
U're the best.
Best-er than anyone else le.
But my Kor is as best as you!.
LOL.
Now, my 4 important men out of my life is Dad, Kors and YOU!. (:

Okay la, should get a breakfast and study Mod 1 now.
Yea man, after this I'll review the rest again.
JIA YOU Manda.
You'd come so far, there is no reason for you to fail yourself!.
I'm so looking forward to this week!.
To Wed, Thurs, Sat & Sun!!!!!
Treat myself smth good after this then.
HAHA.

Alright, tc peeps!

No comments: