Saturday, November 07, 2009

First & for all, thanks to PeiQing, ShuiRong, Slyvia and Kenny for the advance birthday celebration!.
And not to forget the one whom planned all these, Stupid Shit. (:
Thanks lots dear!. (:

Foods were great... Until the beer cum liquor came along.
I'm not sure who the lady was, but she so called "treated" me the drinks.
LOL.
And we actually "bottom up" the entire ass thing. =.=
You know I never like to drink, not even a sip.
Yesterday was FANTASTIC.
Seh till max.
Start seeing stars around me and spout all kinds of nonsense!.
That is insane of me!.
LOL.

I know I talked all kind of rubbish in the car, Kenny was entertaining me.
LOL.
And Stupid Shit trying to cover my mouth, but too bad, my voice is louder!.
HOHOHO.
Okay la, I'm not entirely drunk alright.
I'm still awake... I mean a bit la...

Hence after the foods and drinks, home sweet home!. (:

Not to forget my first and second days in work this week.
The people are friendly over there, so not a problem at all.
So far so good.
I just hope to do well on my part, and be able to help the rest.
Formal wear makes me look weird.
But after a while, felt alright then.
Thanks Gala for lending me her pants!.
LOL.
Thanks lots really.
Damn comfortable, cos it's a boot cut.
Nice one. (:

I'll be superbly busy next week. :(
Cos of the Singtel work on Sunday.
Damn it.
I so gonna quit asap.

Life is so far so good.
Very peaceful for me.
Loves staying this way. (:

Take care peeps!.
Cos I've feel that I gonna get sick soon. =.=

No comments: