Wednesday, December 02, 2009

When it's someone u really adore hurts you,
it's seriously hard to forgive & let it go.

It's not that I'm too stubborn,
but there's no point feigning ignorance,
when you realized that the problem will definitely occur again.

I said I don't bother at all,
but it's not true.
Cos the person whom you always trust will most likely to leave a huge impact on yourself.

I'm sentimental,
I can get hurt very easily.

Whenever I try to let go & coax myself to give in,
I hesitate again.
As I can never forget what they did & said to me that very day.

I'm out of the circle,
out of the situation,
and outsiders may think I'm the one having the problem.
I asked myself repeatedly why should I react in this way.
I thought it was really my fault.
And when I really try to get neutral bout it,
I found out it's not entirely my fault.

I hate to say I loathe a kin of my dearest.
Whenever I hear his voice,
it just fumed me.
Can't stop it.

And most imptly when I analysed that he shouldn't be too much of a problem,
and yet it lies on my dearest friend,
then what does it shows?

They always said they understand,
but they never...
And it hurts...
For many months since the very day.

I teared, once again.

No comments: