Thursday, December 03, 2009

YEA!
It's a PASS! :D
Thanks goodness I don't have to waste my bro's $$...
It's not the exam that made me stress, it's the cost that matters more.
LOL.
Hope the rest are better than me. (:

Was not a very good day today.
Rushed to work to complete some work in the morning, and accidentally cut my hands.
Not only that, I fell down & pi tou ka.
LOL.
Damn ma lu...
As there was a bunch of students right in front of me.
A guy initiated to help,
and I'm glad bout it,
at least they're not "watching MY show"...
LOL.
I knocked onto the hand dryer yesterday, now it grows into a bruise.
Felt badly injured.

In fact, lots more stuffs happened for the day.
But I'll keep neutral bout it.
I just want everyone to be happy working together. (:
At least till my GUGU leave.
Hais, gonna miss her soon...

I know he's pissed.
But I'm equally unhappy too.
The main reason was because I met some friends when am on the way to work,
and that I didn't have the chance to take my phone out to msg.
Another thing is when I finally reached my workplace,
I'm already instructed earlier on to rush some paper work.
Time is seriously tight for me today!. :(
And now my knees gonna get some bruise too.
There are several cuts as well.
Go on throwing your tantrum, as I won't bother at all.
No one even shows concern to me throughout my busy day.
Until KW msg, & brightened up my mood.
As a bf, you think you really do enough?
Whenever I have some emotions or unhappy events that happened, where the fuck are you?
Right now, I'm freaking injured from head to toe, so where's the minimum concern that you should show?
No worry, go on with your way.
As long you feel happy.
Cos right now I don't give a fucking damn shit.
If you say I'm in a bad mood, yes I'm more than that.
Don't try to piss me off.

No comments: