Sunday, December 06, 2009

Finally everything is over...
It's a "cat fight" since last week, and it ended yest.
Hais.
Alright, it's bit of sinful when I know I affected your work performance.
Hence, let's try to avoid that pls.

Was looking at Justina's wedding photo...
Oh man... Damn sweet can...
It's really like a fairy tale.
When's my turn? =.=
I know GUGU is yearning for that too.
LOL.
*Wink wink*

Hais.
Seriously nth interesting to talk bout.
Let's just look forward to meeting my gals on this coming Wed,
my Poly mates on Fri,
& lastly my cousin's wedding on Sat!.
:D

HOHOHO.
I need an eye shadow.
What is good for small eyes?
LOL.
Smoky?~

Am starting to preparing my 1st batch of Xmas gift.
Gosh, nearly gave up.
Hate cutting the cardboard.
I feel muscles on both arms. =.=

Anyway, how happy is happy?
How sad is sad?
It's nth sad to be sad, cos life still goes on.
I'll brace up & get on with life happily, no one is suppose to make me sad again. (:

I'm missing my Dearie Mich & Gala. (:
Wednesday, please come faster!.

It's even hard to face my own bf, when someone I hate is in that picture.
Damn it.

No comments: