Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello Peeps!.
Guess where I am now...
I'm right now here @ *toot toot*!!!...
LOL.
Alright, seriously don't feel like "labouring", hence kinda slacken off.
Recently, been enlightened somehow somewhat.
In regards to friendships, relationships, and whatever you can think of that would definitely have to do with emotions & feelings.
Well, it's few months passed, and how am I going to deal with the scar again?
Basically there is nth much I could do now.
Not saying that I'm trying to be persistent with my point of view,
but you know, it's rather bizarre to get back and start anew.
But once again, life's short, no point reviewing this issue again & affecting everyone.
If it's my problem, I'll make sure I make it mine and not ours.
It's hard not to grumble at times, but I'm glad I'm not doing so much now.
HAHA.
Cos ultimately, things fade & I would assume it's somehow solved in a way or the other.
However, I couldn't agree more that I'd gained a lot from my short holiday.
Neither too short nor long, but I'm sure to get more sleeps once 31st Dec ends.
HAHA.
I'm loving more random meet ups, and family gatherings.
Cos it does make a difference out of my life.
It's hard to change my mindset, but it isn't too hard to change my habit.
LOL.
I'm like a chameleon?
HEEHEEHEE.
Life's not about rewarding, but way beyond that.
I believe, for now I can promise you. (:
Whatever past has passed, and I know some may hate me for bringing those issues out again.
HAHA.
Hence, I shall stop where I am, as I'm really cooled & settled down.
Back to my new comfort zone.
No more tears, no more hatred.
Loves,
to whom I care

No comments: