Sunday, December 13, 2009

HELLO!~

This week is fun (:
Had lotsa catch up.
Feeling xin fu. (:

And chit chat a lot with GUGU on Sat after work.
Had HK Cafe too!.
But bit sick of it le...
LOL.

And lastly, went for my cousin's wedding dinner last night.
The bride & bridegroom looked great.
And one amazing thing is that 2 of my cousins were holding their wedding dinners at the same day & venue at a sweet coincidence!. ^.^
HAHA.
Hence in the middle of the wedding, we went up the floor to peep the other couple.
LOL.

Really envy them.
Hope I can have mine too someday~
HAHA.
But hard to say, who knows whether HE will marry me not. =.=

Hokay, just feel like resting more cos I'm really feeling sick. :(
Sore throat & flu.
Damn shitty.

Announcement:

Many loves to Gala, Mich, Carmen, Frenly, Mark & KW.
For all I know, it's real & worth it. (:

No comments: