Monday, December 14, 2009

Haisyoyo...
Sneezing away.
Please don't get sick Manda...

I've really got lots to do this week.
So I must must stay focus!

Anyway, just wanna speak out how I feel after the wedding I attended last weekend...
Simply feel like getting married!
HAHAHA.
Ya...
But it's a matter of time though.
And I dare not dream that Dear will ever proposed to me...
I was imagining walking briskly into the ballroom with my loved one & enjoying the blessings from my sweeties...
It's kinda hard to explain the little excitement you'll feel at the moment of time,
but it feels just so right & sweet & loved.
Cos I know the one I'm walking in with, is one whom I'll truly love & take care of for life. (:

AND! I won't forget what KOK & KW promised me!
One to be my chauffeur & the other to be my doorman.
HAHAHAHA!.

But only if...
I'm married~

Whatever it is, I just feel right with my Loved, Loo Wee Leong.
With you, I know how to lead my life better off. (:

No comments: