Monday, July 07, 2008

Today is so dead~
Couldn't explain how complicated I feel deep in me.
But I'm just so disappointed.
Enough of saying so much negative stuffs.
I just wanna get on with my life and live it well.
That's all.
I want myself back to those innocent days.
Where I thought everybody are nice people.
Yes, you guys better be!.
So I won't feel so confused le T.T

Just finished a small small portion of RTech topic 5.
Gosh, it isn't easy -.-
But I have a valid reason to skip.
I'll try my best to make up de...

Will be having my 5th driving lesson tml.
Hope it'll be smooth sailing.
No stalling of car please!.
Save the instructor bah -.-

Btw, have a good news to share!. [:
I passed my LAST term test paper too!
Hence, I passed all term test paper!.
Congrats Manda!.
I am so happy for you [:
Yet...
I'm so afraid you can't handle examination...
But don't worry.
I won't stop de, will keep on motivating myself!.

Wahahahs.

Last thing is...
I dreamed of him again.
Stop it Manda.
You gotta leave it!.
Haiyo...
But it's a just a dream, I can't stop too -.-
This is the 2nd time le.
I want it to be the very last time.
No more in future!.
It's just that...
I'm not worried that I'll miss him,
I'm just worried that he'll have some troubles going on...
Iya!.
Think too much le la!.
Troubles so easy have de meh -.-
不要再想了!

Alright, that's all for today.
Very dry post.
Sorry -.-

GoodNights Minasan! [:

No comments: