Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Today is my third driving lesson.
Hais.
'Die' car 3 times.
Manda try not to repeat the same mistake again ks!.
Super stressed up when I can't change my gears properly.
Think Sylvester also bth liao.
K la, I will try de la...
Hais.
Not really happy these days...
I don't know why...
But I know I'm living to the fullest.

Anyway, saw Tony in Bedok interchange today.
Can see he's super tired as there's so much customers roaming around him.
LOL.
Jia you le Tony!.
And stop giving me your gay look la! -.-

These days I'm rather bad.
I trying to boycott those I dislike and try my best not to talk to them.
Am I bad?
Cos these people are not very nice...
They live out with motive.
Hence I don't like it.
And I agree so much with Kok and Hy.
Some people just take you for granted.
In the past, I was like "take take lo, I've nth to lose and a lesson to learn"
But now, I just refuse to give in.
I'm getting strong but stubborn.
No good.
I don't want myself to be like this...

Anyway, quiz tml.
Jia you Manda [:

Loves* to my family, jie meis & friends [:

No comments: