Monday, July 21, 2008


I thought I saw him on the way to school...

But I told myself to not think too much.
It can't be that coincident.
As we seldom see each other in school recently.

I was listening to my ear piece, telling Manda to jia you as she is independent de [:
I tried to blast my music at the same time,
to get that optimum feel.
Then once I reached school, I took a glance at my phone.
My message appears to be from him.
He said he saw me just now...
He said he called out to me but I didn't hear that.

I am sorry...
I didn't know you were at the back.

It happens that after you're attached,
I keep seeing what I shouldn't be.

It also shows that I can't do much for you...
As this is what your gal will do for you...

May you stay healthy & chirpy as usual.
I will still give you my blessings as usual [:

No comments: