Sunday, July 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rubyan!.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Melvin & his Mum!.
(So cool, both son & mother have their birthdays fall at the same day [: )

Went Melvin's Birthday party yesterday.
He was damn freaking drunk yesterday that I don't think he'll remember what he did yesterday.
Okay, and he's noisy when he's drunk.
LOL.
Jack and rest of his brothers as well.
Hahas.
And I really wanna make an apology to Beevan!.
I'm damn freaking guilty!.
As I caused him to take 2 cup of mixers at once.
(I really don't know that these can be shared among us! :[ )
Hence... SORRY AGAIN BEEVAN!.
I owe you BIG ONE. -.-
The guys had their BROTHER TALK.
And Rin, Hao and I thought we should do the same thing too!.
LOL!.
Cool right?.
7 Jie Meis TALK!.

Hokay, wad I'd done yesterday...
- CDC for driving
- Went Town with 1 Jie and meet the rest ltr in Far East Plaza
- Shopped at Cotton On and brought a bra (LOL!~) as well as 2 ladies shoes shop and award myself with 2 pair of shoes. Brought a smiley BOXER for Mevin's pressy too.
- Proceed on to East Coast Chalet for Melvin's birthday.
- Home sweet home.

Driving wasn't that bad yesterday.
And as I drove along, I didn't realize I'm on my way to TP!.
So cool la!.
That kind of feeling is simply awesome! [:
* To Hao: Don't feel demoralized gal!. You're far way smarter and faster than me!. Hence I believe you can do well de okay meis?!. Jia you!.

Alright, nth much for yesterday.
Just fun and drinks.
Iyo, I really hate mixers. -.-
It tastes so horrible ASS!.

No Vodka for me.
Hate it -.-

Okay, today is rest day [:
Like ON LEAVE like that.
LOL.
Yes rest well.
Will go Hao's house in the evening ltr.
Shall do my TE report at the same time [:
Jia you jia you!.

When it's time to forget, please forget.
No use drilling back to the past & please let it go...
It'll not fair to them I'd thought...


No comments: