Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hais.
As usual, today is tiring!.
Was 2o mins late for class this morning,
despite the fact that I'd reached the bus interchange freaking early.
To SBS customer service in-charge, I regret to say that I'm far from satisfied from the new change which the company had applied recently.
The decline in the number of bus 15 had brought all passengers with inconvenience,
and that the extended bus interval is certainly annoying!.
If the company is capable of increasing bus fare,
I hope we do gain something fair from the company at the same time.

And yesterday, thought I would have a smooth driving lesson...
Ended up so horrible.
Instructor had changed to an old one (but that isn't the main concern),
and that I'm too slow in terms of reaction.
Hais.
Why like that...
Can't change gear on time...
Saddening ar!
If others can do it, I must do it too!.
Hence, I must not give up!.
I know I'm freaking dumb, but my drive goes on!.

*I realized how much I miss him deep in there.
Without myself knowing it.
I don't wish to be the third party cos it makes one stupid and it hinders their progress.
My blessings for them nvr stops [:

No comments: