Thursday, July 03, 2008

"Have you loved yourself too much to an extend that you can't give a thought for the others?"
This is a very good question to think about when you're in a dilemma be it a friendship or relationship.
Recently, many questions ring me.

Firstly...
Like why do I need to even choose someone when he is already good enough to be?
Then I realize it's all about appearance.
These days, I try out by looking at those super average looking peeps, and those below average looking peeps.
And my conclusion is: It isn't that bad mah...
We have to look INTO them, and not ON them.
They look okay! They look totally fine!.
I'm not offending anyone here, but just wondering why people are so attracted to pretty things.
Don't worry, I look like crap too.
LOL.
Maybe it's human nature [:
Simply put it this way...
When we were young, we were all attracted to nice toys.
Girls to babie dolls, guys to motor cars or those transformers.
Hahahs.
Isn't it that way?
So think about it.... [:

Alright, that was first.
Let's talk bout second topic.
What is LOVE to you?
It's a question I saw from Rin's friend's blog.
Good question.
Anyone know how to answer it?
Mine is "To LOVE someone is when you bother nth and simply enjoy the way he or she is..."
"To LOVE is when you LOVE someone so much that you don't even know how to express it properly..."
"To LOVE is when you think of the person and that makes you smile on the face just like normal reflection..."
Then, what is yours?

Thirdly...
We always have this infatuation for certain people.
But do you know that it's normal?
[:
I'm glad that I knew this today.
When you found out that you have this crush on someone,
you'll gradually rely on this person as whom you'll forever to.
But truthfully deep in you, you don't even LOVE him or her at all.
It's just all bout imagination.
I think I have such similar situation in the past.
Now I think it's totally alright [:
Thus, I have this very good way of controlling myself.
Whenever I see this person and have infatuation for him,
I'll assure myself by saying "NO NO... This is all imaginative work...Fairy tales don't exist..."
Hahahs.
Then I'm able to restraint myself le [:
Smart right?
LOL!.

Hence, think through.
Reflect as and when you're free.
That makes your life easier I hope [:

*Nth motivates now, it's all bout work & friends I can think of.
Hey, I've completely thrown him out of my mind.
Congrats Manda!
[:
No crush, No LOVE anymore.
Just you, you and you.

No comments: