Saturday, July 19, 2008

This is so freaking tiring!.
LOL.

Alright, stop all my emo-ness.
But I am so freaking pissed off today!.
Realized how selfish human are at times,
understanding what human nature is.
Yes it is like that!.
If you're living for the sake of yourself,
why not you own the world,
have everything you want,
and be alone for the rest of your life?
Come on, it's the people around you whom had made things happen for you.
So you should appreciate!.

Hokay, happy thing is that I'd finally got a chop for driving!.
LOL.
Gear shifting considered pass XP
Actually I plead Sylvester de lo...
I gave him many many reasons why and how I made the effort to do it.
LOL.
I told him I imagine I'm the bus driver when I'm actually at the passenger seat.
Then I practice my gear shifting, clutch, acc and brake lo.
It's fun actually, train your muscle but it looks bit nut when any stranger catch you doing that!.
Hahahahs!.

Anything I wanna add???
I will still be busy next week... T.T
In fact, busier.
Alright, stop complaining.
How bout picture time?
LOL.


See this!. I decide to cut this hairstyle when my hair is long enough [: Mei mah???!!!


I only bought the bottom. Super cheap lo!. At Nichi in Vivo City, $29.90 only! For a formal bottom is considered cheap le dui mah [:

My mum's room... and when I have the mood to dress appropriately... LOL. ya la, I'm ugly -.-

Hao bah, time to sleep le...
Yawns*
Everyone sleeps early too [:
Oyasumi nasai!.

No comments: