Sunday, July 02, 2006

Damn it all
Few lessons that I've learnt....
*Olwas analyse a problem before applying any actions to it...
*As a parent, there's a need to understand your child more than u teach them what is right and wrong
*Olwas stand in other ppl's shoes, cos in that way, u're being efficient
*Realise that what you're angry about is the problem and not the person
Days passed, and I haven gotten a single msg from him...Recently, he seems to be contacting my liu meis, as my meis found some missed calls from him...Wadeva, it's none of my business..I'd predicted that he's the second ah ji...hence let's not waste my time. There's some reason behind these...but I'm tired to explain any further...I noe I'm calm but I jux cant understand why all these unhappy things happened.
Besides me..it's still me in the end.

No comments: