Monday, July 31, 2006

The unrealistic
Lian Ai Ping lu...This is e song I gonna listen toO...waiting for the youtube website to download it up. Heehee...Love this song alot..Though I'm not in a relationship..I can simply feel it romantic yet melodious...hmm...is it ready yet...let me check.. XP
Hais...seems that it hangs..I changed to another song..didnt hear it before..Jue Jiang De Bei Hou
Time flies.. I think I've repeated it for umpteen times le...sorry for being so famn naggy..lOl.
Met my ex-sec school cum guzheng mate Chiu Lee, the bestsa fren I can eva have =) Had dinner in LJS and went shopping in Tampinese mall..Unfortunately, there's really not much place to shop..hais. Getting bored there. And we went back to white sand to meet my bro. Poor him lo, got detention till yest morning and had to return back at 8pm last evening...
And I showed him the cap...he refused to return to me!...And gave it to HIM...Iyo...so embarrassing la!!...shouldnt put the no...so obiang..He thanked me...but hope he wont wear..hahaha...I told my two sista, and they both said not to regret wad I'd done. Truthfully, it's really silly to regret cos there's olwas a reason why you did something you think was foolish. Nvm bout that all, just consider that we're still frens for wadeva had happened right?..I'm just trying to show some concern...as a fren, isnt it? =)
Although it's truly not right to sae this as a gal, but I really wonder..will HE be my prince??...lol. Maybe it really sounds silly...but I'm really curious... XP...I sounds so stupid and dumb!..lol
Sometimes, I can even go day-dreaming and smiling away with every single of his msg.. Omg...
Hais, but one thing here, will he eva lyk me?...I doubt nope.
Wadeva, manda ya still have ya OC ta study la!!...stop being qiuxotic la!

No comments: