Friday, July 07, 2006

Botak Man
I don't know whether we'll be meeting todae. But think I'll be reaching bout 7:30am to meet Jerry first. Last post I'd mentioned canceling the movie thingy, and the next dae we actually went to watch . Omg...damn funny lor!..Can't help laughing bout all those stupid stuffs that happened to them..electrifying kisses..hohoho..amazing. Then we went to hunt for his cap...too bad, really cant find any of his taste.
Wadeva, I'd made a trip to Far East Plaza yesterdae evening to customise a cap for him...brown colour on the anterior and net white on the posterior...with his name on it..sprayed with silver piant...and a 2688(his bike no.) on the tip left of his cap. I'm wondering when to give him. And most impt of all, I don't wanna him to noe that it's a gift from me...actually wanna hang the handle of his bike yesterdae while on e wae back home..back damn luck..can't find his bike. Think he was ready to go back home real late yesterdae. So he would have waved and taken a taxi home with his friends. Hope he'd fun....and wonder if he'll be damn tired not...wadeva, none of my business...still deciding whether to give him the gift not...yes or no...omg!!....hais.

No comments: