Saturday, July 15, 2006

YeePiYaYa
Let me see...wad horoscope gonna forespeak about my saturdae..Hais..morning had passed few hours ago...evening falling soon...and it says that I have ta avoid conflicts at home..not my mum again I hope..X(
Nothing really special bout this week....but had a lot if fun with my classmates..n e 'lovely' birds we were expecting to be. But one thing I'd to highlight here is that...if ya're willing to start a relationship..ya'd to be fair by being generous and introduing ya e other partner other than keeping such a low profile!..I really hate such unsightly style of a guy to do sort of thing.
And next is that...I miss him alot..looking forward to his return on fridae from Tekong...I dunno why I lyk him so much...n I'd to say..I'm just that silly to do all these. He msg me bout 2 times a week...I wonder if he'd did these to other female frens of his...but wadeva, I'm jux reluctant to tell him that "I lyk u.."

No comments: