Monday, July 17, 2006

Frens shall last more..
"Treasuring a friendship more than a relationship"...this is wad I'm doing now. To him...it's the same too. He told Jerry brO tt he knew it all...cos Yali voiced out for me secretly bout my admire to him...hais..silly Yali..y do this..but I noe she meant well =) No way to blame her too. Yeap..sooner or later he'll noe..hence had to thx Yali too. And at e same time, I'm making things obvious, y must I reply his msg so fast?..My bad really.
He mentioned too that he dunno wad ta do, but I'm not requesting him ta do anything for me!..I'm not asking him to be with me or wadeva, I jux wanna be his friend. Jux friend would simply be enough. He felt bad too cos he told me he liked a gal from his poly, "Go for it!" was what I responsed! And he knew it..no wonder he refused to tell me more bout tt gal.. Hais..so wad, I even knew bout him and Fiona...bout his ex galfriend...so?..Does it makes thing any different?...Ans is definitely no. Jerry bro feel pissed off that he said he'd no feelings for me and yet he often msg me...yea, why??...To really "spread a fishing net into the sea" and hopefully "catch a lot of fish?" And here I gonna speak myself clear, I'm not going to be one of those pathetic fishes and unless necessary, I hack care to all his msg. I'd sworn not to chase anymore guys le....it's really bad enough for the first to ignore me and even friends we're unable to make then. Sad..Thus I'll not do this to Kenneth and the rest of e guys out there...I dun need such pity...cos I'm not so desperate at all!...I'm single, I love ta be. I rather be loved first then I learn to love my e significant other. Such thing dun need ta rush..as olwas said: Let nature takes its course.

No comments: