Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Damn them all....lol.
Still wondering....getting nervous..trying to think of what I should ask the staff from one-stop-service centre...wad should I do!..Made some research...TP HTM...NP TRM...or shatec??..shatec is really expensive...5 digits course fees..how am I going to pay them all!...I'm not going to let my family suffer for me lyk this...If I really want, I'll do it all by myself..no one should interfere my own bloody financial problem...
But one impt thing...can I get into the course I want??...how exactly should I do to convince the ppl put there, "heh!...I love e course!..I'm willing to contribute to the service line!...I'm interested in tt.."...damn them...who will listen to that..they'll simply jux ignore..as what TP business school had done to me..I hated them not cos they dun give me a chance...I condemned and hated them for not giving me a before-hand notice...damn them all..really...I'm truly pissed off. I'm really dissappointed with how they treat the poor-graders out there..I'm one, I admit..But that doesnt mean that I'm not good...there's still rooms for everyone to improve kx!..I dont believe that I cant do it cos I actually tried!...If I gonna fail again n again n again, I gonna spare my slp hours jux to write letter, arrange interviews with all schools out there to study my course!...I noe maybe I've higher chance in getting in to private schools..which means high school fees...but I noe..I'll settle them by myself..I'm the one who is going to take the education, I'm the one who will be competing with potential ppl out there, I'm the one who will be working damn hard to give my parents the best and in future, my family.
Haix...wadeva...I gonna think of a way out then...byebye.

No comments: