Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lost hOpe
I've seen her posts in frenster...she's sad..I can feel for her. However, she hurt the guy hu in turn hurt her...and now...it's gonna be complicated. I felt myself being a KPO in between all these love triangles. Or maybe, I'm not in at all...jux accidentally gotta noe more bout it. She's sweet, she's a great fren, a capable colleage. But when it comes to relationship problem, she failed. That camel must have really hated her...but despite all those scratches in his heart which she caused, he loved her dearly..and though mentally he dislikes her, he'd already forgiven her in his heart. The scratches still remain, but he beared with it...I think I admire him for that..respect how he actually care for his family financial problem...applaud for his passion for a greater future and multi-jobbing...and cherish every sweet sms he sent long long time ago..I missed him, tt's how I'm feeling now.
I'm still waiting for all his sweet msg...no matter whether it's actually for many ppl...it's really fine with me. His little greetings give me the warm embrace I wanted...yup..him. But I'd lost the hope for all tt...cos it's impossible. I know. All I would wish for is tt he leads his life well and he's happy and healthy. *liking a person doesnt mean owning the person...freedom is all wad ppl want..*

+manda+

No comments: