Saturday, June 10, 2006

A sweet yesterdae
Yesterdae was a wonderful dae..heehee..Though I'd a hard time in the afternoon to sit for my biochem test, it was all worthwhile to join my classmates for ice skating after that! Had difficulties of cos at first...stumbling around the area with the ice skate..suddenly felt that I'd grown taller! lolx. And frankly speaking, I fell down for several times and it was real damn painful on my butt! I'd phobia of tripping and falling down...hence I kept looking down on the slippery ice. But B2 taught me to look up instead of looking down. Hahaha..I did succeed a bit..but still look down!..Omg!! The first fall I'd made myself roll and cut my hand. Turned out to be a 'bloody incident'. lol!!..Overall, it was a nice experience..with my classmates, Michelle, Carmen,Frenly,Brandon, Rubayn and Issac. Ya guys rocks man! Really had fun!
Hmm...Follow up, I went to clark quay to find my bao bei meis meis and the reat of my colleage!..hohoho..Chit-chatted with them, obstructed their work and scheduled my days for next week!..haha. Tok some craps with Mr Sam too, bout soccer. Oh dear, he's really funny lor! Olwas so humorous yet refuse to present out his laughter. He's a nice manager, a thoughtful father, a faithful husband and a real gentlemen man!
And...last but not least...it's him again...seen him yesterday..looked better with his hair dyed black back. lol. But soon he gonna haf his hair cut botak, no diff lah..hahaha. He deleted someone's hp no. he said, but I dunno who...so bad of him. He then pat my head and went off..crazy boy..but I felt a bit of ecstatic at that moment...heehee..like him alot alot and alot..
kkx, gonna end my post here, cos my msg is here! byebye! muacks!

No comments: