Monday, June 19, 2006

Miss him
Hais..think I gonna miss him alot le bahx. I gonna miss my meis meis soon too..cos she's back to school le. How arh..I think I'm really missing him..bullshit!!...nonono!..I can't do this..I need ta wake up and stop day-nite-dreaming..
Worked on grill yest evening..then went to Thai Smile Cafe for supper after that..To 'celebrate' for him..heehee..then I'd mee goreng and some heineken beer...omg..seh after tt...turned blur blur liao..beer sucks. lol. Btw, Jessie nearly make me embarrassed and laughed out when she mentioned that Axcel is my bf!..omg!!..thanks goodness. He's a nice guy but confirm we're both not our types. Tony gonna get it from me..
I lent his bag to cover my laps..but he used his jacket instead..initially I used tt to cover my laps, but ltr hug it and slept...stupid me..I was smiling away when I hugged his jacket..lol..feel a bit xing fu..
kkx, gonna stop here le...back to work!

No comments: