Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy-but-sad
Wonder if I'm counted lucky or jux I'm thinking too much..I'd quite a long chat with him nowsaday...n yup, he's nice. But I gonna miss him I feel...haix. He's preparing to go NS le..more man le but unlikely to meet him out again...he says he msged me the nitex before, buit I didnt receive it. Think he's dissappointed..but nvm, soon he'll have someone else bahx. Guys reading this post, pls dont be mistaken that this particular HIM is my bf or wadeva, we're jux frenx. He came my house yest nitex, quite neglected...poor him. lolx. Me n my meis meis chatting away. I purposely make him see my ex-crush..heehee..using sort of outdated method to make him jealous...damn me..lame me. Okay, let's stop talking bout him.
I'm working in this 2 weeks holidae and I'm really happy now. Though working doesn't reaally sound fun to most of ya, but working in grill seems to be a leisure for me instead...I love tt place..n all e ppl there. Veeran came abck yest, omg! He's botak..cant recognise him at once! He bought some souveneirs and delicacies from India...I only take some food from him.lol.
Next thing is wad MeiQi Ahyi told me. One bout me and e other bout my lao pa.
I learnt that recently we'd not been giving our best service to the customers as we back-faced them while chit-chatting away..blame me..haix. Sry ahyi..I'll change for the good I promise..
Another is bout my lao pa. He borrowed 200 bucks from my ah yi and was reluctant to return her the money. I think I'm really dissappointed on him..he'd lost ah yi's trust and made a precious frenship fragile. I hope I get to c her n have a good chat with her.
Last but not least....I think I going to sign out here le! byebye!

No comments: