Sunday, March 15, 2009

YOYO!.
Am healthily back! :D
Really thanks ya gals & few peeps I knew from the IT SHOW for ya sweet concern! :D
I really sincerely thanks la (:
And lesson I'd learned, NO MORE HUMS.
I have phobia for that alr. -.-

Anyway, while waiting for my hair to dry and leg to rest,
I just wanna blog my voice out.
Looking at my LOVE's blog,
that she's being condemned in such a rough way,
I felt hurt and strong for her.
I just wanna say, I have the best ever closest sis in the world,
whom is having the best ever career that she yearns in future,
having the best ever character one can hardly accept. (:

To that STORYTELLER bitching in her pink blog,
no matter how much psb you gonna spam in my sis's blog,
it doesn't matter at all,
cos you know why?
You just don't have the right la hor. (:
Looking at an ant like this, I'm much more worried for your family in the near future.
But yah, who cares?
The more you gonna curse the others,
none other better will come back to you.
Just want you to bare this in mind.

P.S. If anyone spamming my tagboard these days, kao, sure is that fuckable bitch? (:
And oh yah, for your information, anyone know that fcuk available at Wisma Atria?!
HAHAHS.
I think I love my joke. O.0
Sorry for using such a not refine word in my blog,
I promise I don't use it in future,
cos lately encountered with some ASS la,
so ya hor,
bare with me yea,
just for once (:

And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUPID SHIT!!! (:

No comments: