Saturday, March 28, 2009

YEA back! (:

Had dinner with Rin, Min, Hao & Lice at "old place",
and Melvin joined us later on.
As usual, we crap and Melvin never changes at all!. =.=
Expression-less.
LOL.

After having our Kinda Joy, we hopped into Melvin's car & moved on to Changi beach and Selegie.
Had Beancurd there. (:
Anyway, I don't think their beancurd is nice.
Moreover, their staffs sucks. -.-

Alright, that's not important.
After slacking near my house's void deck,
is home sweet home. =.=ZZzzzzz
HOHOHO.

*Peeping at Shit's Facebook, I realized I'd really taken too much of his time,
till his friends find him missing? :(
I hope I won't hinder his life.
If he ever sees this, sure he'll be angry with me. =.=
But I just feel that as the truth.
I must be independent, so he can spend more time with his family and friends,
as promised earlier on.
In fact, I think I'm doing good.
I just know I'm missing him 24/7.
Hais. -.-

No comments: