Monday, March 02, 2009

Like what Hao said, I'm on HI mode now.
HI - Highly Irritated.
Maybe due to lack of sleep.
Guess I'm getting old, be it physically or mentally.
I can't tolerate few hours of sleep, and what's more, I will feel as if I turn super ugly the next day.
Kao, thanks to pimples hor.
Anyway, cos I'm mentally super tired now, I gonna hack care first.

Alright, come to what had happened to me these days.
Practically not feeling well.
So skipped my class chalet and probably missed out the fun and gossips.

Hokay, think I'm bit moodless now -.-
But no worry, Manda can always self entertain.
I'm good at this.

Ehh... what's more.
I'm hungry.
I'm yearning for Ngo Hiong.
I wanna have chicken wings.
Honey milk tea will definitely ace my needs.
But no milk teas fro Cupwalker from now on.
I turns me off.
Kao!. Reminding me of the taste, I feel like... won't elaborate more yea.

Am now in dilemma, Accounting or HTM?
This time I really have to make sure it's something I'll enjoy even if it takes most of my time.

I'm praying now to rain, best is like rain for the whole day.
Cos it's like freaking hot now, as I'd said, if I'm a pig, I gonna get roasted soon har.
Please la lao tian, pour more water now, it's free anyway? (:
Okay la, this is getting nowhere.
I sound like an insane.
I'm not tired, but I'm getting hyper and ignorant for the time being.
Whoever going to meet me today, god bless you.
I'm not getting right.


ARGH!!!! O.0



No comments: