Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mum's having a long break this time round,
and I think it's a kinda good time for bonding. (:

Recently it's been very tricky.
In terms of all kinds of relationship.
How you gonna handle them properly, thoroughly and gracefully.
It's a tough job to me, cos in any area, it gets sensitive.
Yes, you consider you're munching a slice of pizza slowly and until a while later you realize the rest of pizza are turning cold.
And it's not nice. :(

You try to pull strings together,
but somehow they don't meet.
Cos... one may be stiff, while the other just can't stretch.
You can't take things for granted,
cos they may understand, but they need not tolerate.

Anyone can complain to me how sucks I am in handling relationships,
but I just wanna take more time in proving myself to be right.
I am just hoping to extinguish any doubts made.

Now you're reading my post and may be feeling DING DONG BELL.
But if you could stand in my position, you will understand between my line and feel how I'm feeling now.

It's not impossible to grant the impossible,
it's just time-consuming and challenging.
But with you, I trust my instinct like you do, and I can really prove myself right. (:

More post to be updated soon with pictures.
HAHAHS.
Qing shi mu yi dai!. :D

And one thing I never forget to say:

I LOVE MY JIE MEIS! :D

*Get well soon ar Hao Hao! (:
I wanna go SUN-TANNING!!!


No comments: