Saturday, March 21, 2009

Am surfing for more information bout ACCA right now.
Read until I blur =.=
It's like interlink with this and that, or like collaborate with this particular school, offering their recommended certificate or smth.
ARGH!.
Luan le la! T.T

Nvm, I'll take few more days to read through and really see what may be good for me.
Bro told me that Banking & Finance is not what he loves, but what he needs.
Should I follow his path as well?
Income is a real important issue to me.
Maybe HTM is a target but not ambition for me?
Nvm, more stuffs to go through in details these days.

Oh yah, gonna upload some pictures! :D

Dinner at Wang Jiao with Stupid Shit.


Then despite swimming these days,
having superb dry hair,
I still manage to enjoy one day of GOOD HAIR DAY (:

Love my hair to be like that (:

And yeap, going Stupid Shit's Friend's Bdae Chalet.
Hopefully everything goes well... (:

I won't care anymore,
I'm selfish,
I want myself to be happy,
that's all. (:




No comments: