Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today, I turned out a bit upset.
Bout certain stuffs, which I think it's my sensitivity that raise the problem again.
At times, I think it's my fault.
At times, I'm bloody pissed with lousy attitudes.
Where's the concern peeps? -.-
I can't have Stupid Shit by my side day and night.
He has his life too.
He needs his friends too.

I'm like...
Like an empty shell.
So strong at the outside,
and damn weak inside.

I thought I could protect others,
but now I realize I need it instead.

This kinda feeling is so... unreasonable.
So weird that I couldn't find a logical explanation for all these craps...

I just feel lousy bout it.
I am so lag behind, that's all.

It's not bout not catching up,
yah perhaps it's all bout me that's the problem.
Or is it I'm too dumb to understand all?

Can anyone explain to me.
I'm busy, but ass, I just can't stop reflecting.

Once everything is over,
I'm so going to be myself again.
I'm not myself yet I think.

Alright, for now, it's all bout my school mates and my cliques that can really cheer the inner me.

Just ignore bah Manda.
Things will flow itself.
Or perhaps you'd thought way beyond that.

Cheers.

Sadness in the air~

To Stupid Shit:
Though I always nag & fight with you,
I just gotta say thanks thanks and thanks.
I think you'd really try your best for many things.
In fact I feel damn sorry for taking up your time.
But seeing that I'm able to make you laugh as well, I'm contented as well. (:
Love you. As always.
Let's still stick to 2 kids. ^^ LOL.

No comments: