Friday, February 06, 2009

Just cooked breakfast for myself.
Can't leave without breakfast, UNLESS I had buffet the day before.
LOL.
Saved penny for myself too. (:

Stupid shit's ORD was meaningful to me.
LOL.
Cos I get to see their second home. (:
In PeiQing's entry, she mentioned bout those very nice memories that guys had for the past 2 years.
They grew up from a boy to a man.
Etc etc.
That really moved me. (:
Can understand how they feel now.
Partially relieved that ORD is over, partially heavy-hearted, cos they certainly can't bare to leave one another.
But yea man, Stupid shit, I'm of proud of you.
Gong Xi Gong Xi!.
And same goes to the rest of his army friends.

And after the parade, went over to Stupid shit's house for dinner.
Again, it's sumptuous dinner! (:
Cooked by Stupid shit's Mum.
Wau seh, shiok ar.
I love her soups. (:
Her cooking style is roughly like my mum's.
Gou wei! Yummy to the max.

And at last, we joined Hao & Boon & Boon's friends for bowling.
Omg.
My bowling, really...
CMI.
But nvm la, I now can throw straight liao.
Cheer up cheer up.

At the very very last, home sweet home. (:

And a small good news, I managed to park my car straight a bit,
better than yesterday's. :D
Got happy for me mah?
But hor... I missed my way on the way back home la. -.-
Thanks goodness got Hao or I HIGH le.
Whew~

And Stupid shit so funny, he kept reminding me to be careful.
Like my mum!
Shou bu liao.

And thanks my gals!
Whom don't mind being my passengers!
Love ya gals to max. (:
Auntie chit chat.
Forever not enough.
LOL.

Okay, off to school later!. (:

No comments: