Monday, February 23, 2009

YOYO peeps!
I'm back! (:
And a brief updates for ya :D
Have been working as a flyer distributor at Great World City... for the past 2 days (:
And yeapy, it's ZOO trip tmr!
With Stupid Shit! (:
HOHOHO!.
And what's next?!
Coming Friday will be going to Night Safari with the GALS! (:
HAHAHAS.
It's damn it exciting yea yea :D

Btw, spent 40 bucks on a ZARA perfume after work in GWC.
A bit heartbroken, but I know it's worth it after all.
I just need some days to cease that wound.
LOL.
Anyway, I love the perfume.
And I seriously believe my gals & my friends & my Stupid Shit will agree to it as well. (:
P.S. Perfumed Water ZARA Tender Peony, you may love it before you knew it (;

And to repeat again...
I am so damn HYPER now!!!!! :D

Take care peeps!
More to update soon! (:....
Again I guess...

No comments: