Friday, February 13, 2009

Am like a stray cat now...
Headless.

No money, no ambition, no targets at all.
I think the scariest thing in life is when you don't even know what you want.

So yup.
$$$ first.
Job, yea I need a job.
This time to be a full time or you can say a permanent one.
No job-hopping this time round.
I'm reaching TWENTY alr -.-

Second, I need to get some enlightenment of what I wanna do and be in near future.
What I'm really interested in...
In the past, it was Hospitality & Tourism...
BUT...
Yah, I actually describe it as IN THE PAST.
So what do you think then -.-
Was wondering if Banking & Finance works well for me...
but do I really have that interest in it?
Unless it's mostly bout Mathematics (:
I don't wanna study a course that I really really have NO interest in this time :(
This is such a torture.

Thirdly, I need a balance life style now.
As in...
Eh...
I don't really know how to elaborate my thoughts over here.
But it's rather a complication to me.
Even I myself find MYSELF a nuisance -.-
Hao luan ar...
Human relations.
I should study this? -.-
LOL.

Lastly, I so gotta spend my time well with my gals & friends & Stupid shit or I have this feel that we can't get to meet that often once the BALL STARTS ROLLING again :(

Alright, that's life, accept it then.
Cheers to all.
And I'll update SOON with PICTURES!
LOL.
Really Really (:



No comments: