Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YOYO!.
LAST poster presentation later! (:
Not nervous at all, don't know why...
But yup, I think my leg will soon shiver when I'm in front of my audience bah. -.-
Pray & wish myself LUCKS (:

Basically...
Just bit disappointed with somebody...
For picking on me for like no reason? -.-
What's now that I'd done wrong?
Why not you just admit that you adore your sons more?
Why not you can't be that open-minded?
For another one, I just realized that I need some respects from you, oh I mean ya guys.
If you know bout self-respect, that's what I'm asking for too.
Duh.
It's really ding dong bell.
And that makes me pissed the whole day yesterday.
Thinking why are ya guys so damn....
Hais.
Speechless la.
Just disappointed.
Hey the LIMs, don't get so STUBBORN can?! -.-

Alright, hack care bah.
Wait for things to settle down, I'm sure to prove it sooner or later (:
LOVES*

No comments: