Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh man.
Tired but happy (:
Alright, brief one here.
Yesterday was the first day of Starhub course training for Hao, Stupid Shit & me.
And on top of that, or the highlight of the day was the sight of Ms Edna Lao (one of the course trainer) and Stupid shit's bunk mates!
Namely, Ying Xin, Shui Rong & Zhi Sheng.
We were all so stunt O.O
LOL.
But gladly to say that this coincidence is really wonderful (:
Anyway, this course training will last for 3 days, till tml for mine, while Friday for some of them.
But I did enjoy the course, despite all the theories la.
LOL.
As you understand, it's somehow exhausting...
But of course I understand that our trainers feel none other better than us all.
Oh yup, our trainers are Cynthia, Harp, Goldie,Edna & Ivan.
They are great.... speakers & teachers.... to me la.
I feel myself more of a student than a colleague.
Hokay, that's all for the day.
No more sweet post.
That's only for like once in a blue moon?
Gotta keep & give at times.
Hao de, LOVES to all again.
And last but not least, please take good care of ya health peeps.
Weather a bit "SORT" these days, pretty unpredictable.
Hence, take note yea (:

No comments: