Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy days!
And worse of all, I don't feel well :(
Damn tired.
Managed to finish my MP reports and workbook. (:
Happy but a bit worried -.-
Hope can pass lo...
*PLEASE*

Btw, updates updates!
From last Thursday to this Monday (:

Thursday:

Friday:


Monday:

Many thanks to many peeps this year.
For all your encouragement and supports.
To be able to live so blissfully in a crowd of angels,
I feel contented.

I'm so looking forward to the days after 9th of Feb!
And 12th of Feb as well!
But...
It means unemployment for me, stupid shit and rest of my friends.
And it also mean that less leisure cos no MONEY liao la! -.-
Time to find a job, time to plan for future.
BUT.
I need to settle down now. (:

I miss my Jie Meis damn much la!
Our K session was called off today.
Sadded though.
Plus I'm not feeling well.
So ya.

Will be meeting Stupid shit tml.
Please pray pray that I'll get well soon tml.
MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE! (:

*I gonna treasure you, this love.
For life.
No matter what happens in near future,
I'll remember my promise.
You too (:


No comments: