Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Norin
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Bithday to Da Jie!
Best wishes and I love you!!! (:
Be it your love your carrer your health, everything good good good!! =D
And today is a busy day!
Went to loyang point, in and out.
Forget this, forget that...
Wau seh, I'm super blur shit.
But I'm happy busying (:
Mama says she'll reward me with big Ang Bao if I work hard tml with her.
LOL!.
I'm like a kid man, get attracted by such "incentives".
HAHAHAS.
But I make sure I'll help her out, for sack that I was out so late recently.
BAD me la.
Sometimes I feel so irresponsible.
I'd simply played too much!.
Oh man, I'm doted by my family.
Truely much.
Just came back from jogging with Stupid shit.
Didn't manage to run 2.4km!!!! :(
Damn it.
Wasn't feeling well... so yah... SADDED.
And will be going out for dinner soon!!
OH YAH!.
Welcome my frens back from Thailand for attachment!.
Esp to Friendly & KOK.
Miss ya guys! (:
Alright, BYE BYE! (:

No comments: