Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I am kinda lost nowsaday...
Though glad that attachment is ending soon,
but the fear still can't seem to fade.
Fear of my Major Project.
Left 4 more weeks to day of submission.
I'm wondering if I'm able to complete.
I may really need to burn night oil le :(
I wanna stop all my tai-tai life,
but I can't help missing my peeps out there.
I don't wanna miss our auntie chit chat session,
I don't wanna miss my date with Stupid shit.
For every little things,
I treasure so much till I'm out of control.
It's tiring when you're not happy,
and worse still, it's duplicated.
This kind of feeling sucks to the max.
Was out to deliver some stuffs in the afternoon,
and seeing peeps walking around,
busying...
Then I ask myself, are they happy?
Are they enjoying what they are doing now?
How bout me?
Am I?
What I want exactly then?
My future...
sort of come to a halt.
I simply can't see how far I can go...
I'm like floating around.
Just wanna rest, just wanna play bowling,
just wanna watch TV, just wanna sleep enough,
just wanna cook, just wanna go market with Mom,
just wanna meet out with my friends & Stupid shit.
And yea, just like that.
But it's all day-dreaming.
Manda gotta buck up.
YOU JUST HAVE TO.

-When it's time to be tough, be ONE -

No comments: