Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Just got my M1 line terminated.
Would be "missing" for quite some while until I get a new line soon -.-
Hence, please ignore my previous number 9430XXXX.
Thanks! (:

Feel so damn lost and lonely without a phone.
I can't contact anyone.
I can't msg anyone even when they're urgent cases. -.-
Sad shit.

Damn tired today.
Pack both lab & office.
Sometime, I think this is freaking insane.
To let 2 ladies to pack all those heavy stuffs. -.-
Even there's bonus for this,
I won't want too.
Hate peeps saying "This is for your own good, we don't treat you as interns only, you guys are not our cheap labour..."
But hello?!.
Most of the tasks ya had assigned showed it all!.
Oh man.
What a joke.
And one unhappy incident happened yesterday...
Which I won't wanna elaborate more here.
Just wanna affirm to myself that:
I had done my best.
If you think I'm not up to your standard,
that's fine with it.
Anyway, this is the first time I ever grudge during work.
I never knew ya guys were so capable in drilling me,
making me upset and pissed off.
Nice one yea.
WELL DONE dude.


So many unhappiness during work.
I hope I won't get this kind of shit in near future.
Anyway, besides blaming these and that,
I'm hoping that I could change as well.
For the better.
In terms of better attitude and etc.


Hais.
Full of Hais.
Full of deadlines.
Full of work.
Full of stress.
But what's happening is that, this FRIDAY gonna be our last day!!!! =D
So damn happy la (:
Can spend more time for my reports and last preparations.
And of cos, with my family & friends.
Oh man.... HOHOHOHO.

Alright, back to work. ^^

Btw, may be meeting Gala to go back home.
Yeapy!!!! =D



Love looking at you & laughing out loud.
HOHOHO.

No comments: